Where do I begin?... I have been experiencing tremendous physical and as a result mental turmoil the past 2 years. Basically, my stomach/digestive system has mal-functioned.

My stomach is continuously producing large volumes of vapors that causes my stomach to expand out (full of gas/vapors) while the vapors of acid, pepsin etc travel up into my esophagus, mouth, nose, ears etc continuously. My nose and ears are always clogged as a result and I'm constantly clearing my throat. This is literally a 24/7 every second of the day for the past 2 years. Doctors are clueless about whats going on despite having a huge medical workup at UCLA, and docs in the San Francisco Bay Area. This is a acid reflux presentation and 3 GIs have verified this with extensive testing. I am convinced that this is not a digestive issue - so no changes in diet, adding apple cider vinegar, probiotics etc are going to help as my diet lifestyle already had these elements for years.

In addition to the stomach symptoms, I continuously get sensations like as if something inside of my head is pulling in from inside.

How I got this point? I'd speculate that it was 15 years of living in anxiety, fear, depression, anger, resentment, guilt, sexual trauma, and a lot of job related stress. Lots of negative events have taken place in my adult life. I am a 41 year old male and all was well when I graduated from university in 1999. Things went down hill from there and I let my emotions get the best of me.

In any case, thats just my 2 cents but I don't know for sure.

So far:

1) I have been working with a quantum biofeedback practitioner for the past 12 months. She works remotely on me. She says there are all sorts of imbalances, which she has been attempting to address one at a time but I often revert. She also says:

a) high self hatred, high self-doubt, high self poisoning
b) lots of emotional traumas.

2) I have had acupuncture + herb treatment by a qigong master for 8 months in Toronto. He said I have heart fire, liver fire, weak kidneys (fear), rebellious qi etc.

3) My aunts friend is a psychic - she says there aren't any karmic issues, no hexes/curses, entities or other dark energies effecting me.

However, she did say my mind is scattered and that is likely the root of the problem.

I have not seen any improvement in my symptoms.

Psychiatric drugs were also unsuccessful - tried zoloft, paxil, mertazapine, lexapro, seroquel.

My conscious mind is prone to negative thoughts although it is getting much better. I've been working with a psych-k practitioner to peel the onion of my subconscious mind to change limiting beliefs. So far that uncovered various issues about lack of self-worth, self-love, etc.

In any case, thats a lot of information.

If anyone has any suggestions or knows any healers who could help get to the root of my issue I would be very very very grateful.

Thank you.