1. Experiment, you can take the sleep learning track and follow it with another sleep learning track to extend the listening period. It means a longer immersion rather than coming out going back in. What you could do is take one Paraliminal as the foundation, add the sleep learning track of the complementary / other 'part of the problem or I don't know which Paraliminal I should use for this as I can see it both ways' Paraliminal, to follow that track and track four of that Paraliminal or the first. So it would be track 1-3 of one Paraliminal and 3-4 of the other. I don't recommend it for beginners, Have some experience of success with Paraliminals so you notice the changes, before combining. Don't come out with the wake up and then go back in without having that 20 minute break (rest at normal waking for a while).

2. Pick one, just being decisive makes a difference. You can us one Paraliminal in the morning one in the evening. Will it create faster progress? Who knows I find impatience is a bigger block than just doing a little every day.

3. I think that's up to the individual. A few might benefit. If you want to do that as the last thing for the night, that wouldn't be a bad idea. That way if you use the same Paraliminal each night it's not just to put you to sleep, follow it with the sleep learning track of deep relaxation, the other Paraliminal will remain fresh (rather than just a sleep tool, some folks find Dr Paul Scheele's voice sleep inducing and listen to Paraliminals to help them sleep).

4. : Try a sleep learning play list of complementary tracks that focus on one goal. I recommend you focus on just one goal when listening, no matter how many tracks you decide to include.. It might be one of your other goals that gets traction first, that's fine. It means something within you has mapped out the best path. A single minded purpose or goal creates better momentum.

To better explain it, Think of yourself in a boat, you need to choose a destination, the wind is blowing you don't know which island you should visit first. Wind changes you need to make adjustments to compensate. You can drift in circles saying I want to go to this one and this one and this one and this one, while looking at the map. Worse is, you tell the captain, go to this island, also this one, and this one. Each time you state a new goal the captain changes course. Until you trim the sales and start moving toward one goal, you're not going anywhere but in circles. Pick one and 'oh look, the best course with this wind took me right past that island isn't it cool it was one of the other goals, now I can check that off and continue with first goal I chose'.

So list your goals, pick one, pick the Paraliminal that charges it. You're not neglecting your other goals, you're just trusting your inner captain to get you to the right ports.

Alex