I listened to New Behavior Generator, session A for the first time yesterday evening. Before listening to the Paraliminal, I looked at the manual, and identified three conflicting behaviors which are all big factors for me going to bed late. I chose the following conflicting behavior to work with for the Paraliminal last night:

Doing lower-priority tasks / activities during the day ("prime time" for getting things done) ... and then feeling pressured to complete the higher-priority tasks before going to bed.

At first, the Paraliminal did not make sense to me, but then I got it -- this Paraliminal is about resolving the conflict between my will / conscious mind and my subconscious mind, and getting these two parts of me to work together in harmony towards a common goal. I think this is going to be a very important Paraliminal for me to work with, as I can already see other important areas of my life where this will apply.

That's all for now, as the Internet is one of those lower-priority activities that uses up a lot of my time....