I like to read. I'll slowly peruse a book because I say to myself I don't have time to photoread, but I never finish what I read when I read slowly. It's as if I'm addicted to slowly reading tomes. I have at least over find hundred books I want to read its getting stressful. I've made this work for me before. I read books and half an hour after photo reading I felt as if I had all the information I needed. I photo read them later felt as if I had no information I needed but now feel as though I have enough now - sort of. Is my mind playing tricks on me? I feel so unmotivated to photoread. How do I overcome this?

There's one book about martial arts it teaches you how to learn martial arts and everything else 10x faster than normal. But after activating once I can't make heads or tales of it. I know I should of activated again but I was stressed. It was as if my mind was screaming at me "where's the info!" . And what's worse is that I've had this book for 7 years and know the person who channeled the work forth. What do I do?

These are the categories of books I want to read that are in my trove : law of attraction/spiritual, self defense, safety,privacy,longevity, becoming an entertainer, adventure/exploration,sleeping well/rest,lucid dream, languages,writing,popularity/seduction,athletics,dance.
I've tried direct learning sleep books so I can sleep well to no avail. Can I direct learn something I photo read months before - because I've photoread over 70 books on popularity and social interactions last year but, didn't activate? Can I direct learn books I've activated? When direct learning doesn't work what is one doing wrong in most cases?

When bringing books with me in public should I bring ink and pad with me to activate? Also how can one instantaneously activate after photo reading - what are the practices one should do to achieve it - I once read that you should photoread without activating to achieve this, does that still hold true. Thank you!