Remember to consider what the money is to be for and what emotions you hope to enhance when you have the money. Strive to experience the emotion not necessarily from the abstract of money, instead on the real experiences

I agree with your dad. Focus on what you can do.

Include I expect you have Abundant Money Mindset in your playlist, Prosperity would be a good one though I challenge you to swap it with Sales Leap, and the New Options Generator, include Self-Esteem Supercharger in your listening,

Self-Esteem Supercharger because we often give ourselves a hard time when things cannot be done over night... obtaining money requires connection with others.

If you do such a play list for sleep learning, Use Letting Go during the day or at the start of the day.

You might consider a different play list. Instead of "solving the money problem" Develop the peace of mind around money, The Gratitude Paraliminal, Letting Go, Happy for No Reason and Abundant Money Mindset. I don't think you have the Gratitude Paraliminal so swap it for Personal Genius. And use the New Options Generator once or twice during the week, see what turns up a new ideas and when ideas come up use the New Action Generator to form and take actions to see those ideas into effect.

Remember when the seas look a bit rough it can take a little longer to reach the destination, stay focused on the destination.

Alex