Alex, a question. There are 5 primary relationships I want to work with. When I listen to a Paraliminal, say the Positive Relationship one, do I have to focus on one relationship at a time? Or can I effectively do a joint listening for my children?

With my parents and siblings it feels right to work on each individually. But with my children, I’m struggling to dedicate a listening session exclusively to one of them individually, I feel I want to work on them simultaneously. I’m wondering whether I’ll be compromising results and this is just Mom-guilt, or its my intuition saying devote it to them as a whole.

Some of the issues we experience are very normal boundary testing just as with all children their age. They do however have very distinct personalities so issues are sometimes more intense in different ways depending upon how they respond. It is though pretty much all the same stuff though....

... ugh, getting slightly confused as to which the right way to go is. I hate leaving any of them out in the cold, they do vie for attention at times and although I do a pretty good job keeping it balanced most of the time, this need to give each of them what they need simultaneously is hard work and energy draining at times.

Parenting is such hard work!