Hi 4space,

if the violence star is only in the direction which the front door faces it is not as strong as if the violence star is in the sector of the house where your front door is located. If direction and location are the same then the violence star will be strong. I am not quite sure which star Marie calls violence star but I guess it is the annual star 7 which will be in the east. If I am correct then this star is a metal energy which is often associated with knifes. Metal can be weakened by water, therefore I would suggest a bowl of still water or the color blue (a blue carpet for example).

I don't understand what you mean by a water dragon. A proper water dragon is an artificial stream of water in the ground with defined entry and exit directions. Such a water dragon is never turned off and its positive effect is much stronger than the negative effect of an annual violence star. But proper water dragons are a very advanced subject and definitely not part of this course so I guess it's a small water feature flowing from right to left or left to right depending on the direction of your front door. Its effect is not strong and depends on the time feng shui in that sector of the house. If this water feature also activates good stars (time feng shui 20-year period) and you you've kept the water flowing from the beginning then you don't need to turn it off. But if you don't have good stars (time feng shui) and you used the water feature only as a "water dragon" and to activate the annual abundance star in 2017 - then I would recommend you turn it off. Please first check the general time feng shui of your house.

All the best,
Astrid

Last edited by astrid; 01/06/18 11:23 AM.