Hi astrid,

About two thirds of the east sector is missing where the front door is.

I had looked into changing the angle of the door but it would require some major reconstruction and as I have the hexagram course, I have looked into that too but a hexagram won't help as the change in angle is too great as the facing direction of the main door isn't anywhere near east 1.

Although not living in the house now (have moved to another house with excellent feng shui for me) I did live in it for many years with the water features running 24/7 and it having disaster stars and conflict stars everywhere and front door facing and unfavourable direction for me, and mostly I had a pretty good time while I was lviing there, strangely enough?!

Anyway, now I am just trying to work out how to best do the feng shui to help it sell vacant possesion, but the conflict and violence stars around the main door area are a concern.
I think in the L4 course Marie mentioned a house with an annual disaster star at the front door of a client would not sell and it was best to wait for the next year when there would be an auspicious abundance star at the front door area. I do not want to wait the long.

Thank you astrid for all your help.