Hi everyone
I’ve had the PR course since they were on tapes and am out on disability and decided to finally do the thing until I get it to work. Lol I’ve seen glimpses but never stick with the PR system to entirely

I have been PR 5-10 books per day as I understand from the refresher that means to prepare and PR. Then I have been activating several small fun books also.
I am studying for a nursing exam that is in 1 month. I have the info in my mind as I am a nurse it is a review in a way but of a large amount of info, But nothing like when I took my boards. I split the review book into 4 sections with about 6 different body systems per section. Do I do I treat each Section as a book, then set the timer and do 6 /20 min sessions for it to gel? And review my purpose and questions?
I am also PR several other review books w similar content w o activating. The only issue is each of my disease processes have a symptoms, diagnosis treatments etc to identify and for me to be able to know what it is and know what to do when I see the situation that’s what I will be tested on. So how do I get all of those straight through PR? Repetition?
Any other suggestions are appreciated
Thanks so much for your time.
Sent from my iPhone