Hello, what do you suggest for photoreading books that require one to do exercises? For example, if I'm reading a book on memory techniques, there will be quite a few sections within the book that requires me to perform some exercises/activities to reinforce the methods/techniques learned.

Also, how would you suggest reading books on learning new languages since I do not understand the words written in the new language that I'm learning?

Lastly, how would you suggest reading books on say, fitness? It would be important to read the book in detail because the detailed instructions will help me to avoid injuries.

What are your suggestions for reading books like these? I've read through the manual once as well as completed disc 3 thus far and it seems to me that photoreading is more about getting the gist of a book and incorporating the knowledge into my "database"? But when I try to photoread using the techniques suggested, it seems to me that the information doesn't register cos I'm kinda "seeing without seeing" due to the soft focus/divergent view technique. Am I missing something/doing something wrong here?

Appreciate your advice.

Thanks!!