The Natural Brilliance book mentioned not to activate consciously for Direct Learning and thus, I stopped at "imagining the future" step. I have done 5 books on the topic (resistance training) and my goal is to put together a training regime that will meet my fitness goals and have the motivation and perseverance to stick to this training program.

So what happens is that when I try to put together the training regime, nothing comes to me. I don't recall the warm up steps nor the different exercises introduced by the book. For eg, there's this tricep curl that the author wrote about, with pictures, how to perform it, recommended reps, sets and time. But when I try to put together my training regime, exercises like these don't come to mind and I feel stuck with as much knowledge as when I completed the Previewing step. I don't instinctively know the exercises to do and I don't know the steps to perform them correctly either... Is my explanation making sense to you? Do you get what I'm trying to say? smile