My friends period 8 house has a door that is located at the front and center of their property and the property faces northeast and when taking a compass reading of the front door at the front door the reading is 38 degrees making the door facing northeast 2. Also when taking a compass reading of the location/direction of the door from the center of the house the reading is still 38 degrees northeast 2 which would make the front middle sector of the house the Northeast sector with the door in this sector facing Northeast.

However, when very accurately drawing each sector over the floor plan using the nine grid format making the front middle sector Northeast where the front door is and going from there and then taking a compass reading from the center of the house of where north would be, it turns out that the north direction goes right through the majority of what I have determined and labelled as the Northeast sector on the floor plan using the nine grid format.

So now does the Northeast sector I have labelled on the floor plan remain as Northeast, or should it now be North, or could it be a combination of both, or could it be something completely different, or should the stars be flown differently in some esoteric way or should I be using a pie chart instead or….?????