I recommend New History Generator. Somewhere in the past you learned being alone is not good.

I also recommend Sonic Access. Learn to meditate. This is the alone time successful people cherish. It helps them bring into relationships something more rewarding. One gets back what one gives out. So relationships are also cherished.

Anxiety Free Paraliminal. The idea of being alone can create anxiety for some. This is why they search for the next relationship. Or Self-Esteem Supercharger I recommend using that one every day for a while.

Power Thinking, Gather more productive thoughts about being alone and for your success.

Belief Paraliminal, it might just be a belief that you cannot function when you're alone.

Coming back to Sonic Access the music can be played in the background, or choose peaceful music for when you're alone. Of course you might want to return to New History Generator as some people find peace uncomfortable after having lived with the stress of an environment they tolerated. Leaving such an environment can leave one feeling lighter and like they lost something, so you have the reason they find another relationship because being alone feels different.

So to get into the comfort zone, meditate, or use one Paraliminal a day. Start with Self-Esteem Supercharger once a day for a week or so. Use Sleep Deeply / Awake Refreshed or Deep Relaxation to help you get used to being free of the chaos of the relationship you tolerated. And continue to use Paraliminals as your intuition guides you.

Alex