Hello and warm wishes to you.

If I wanted to do one of the pure energy visualisations for my children (eg the Rebalancer which adds the blue light of protection around them), what would be the best way to do the visualisation?

Would I imagine them in front of me, and the Pure Energy flowing through and around them as guided, and say the affirmations on their behalf?

Or would I imagine that I am them myself, and then follow the Pure Energy guidance steps from this perspective. This method feels a bit sticky, as how do I separate them from me afterwards...I could step out, but it seems a bit disrespectful of their energy. They’re only little and very pure compared to all my baggage of decades worth.

Also if it’s this latter method you advocate, can I imagine I’m both of them at once (they’re twins although non-identical) or do I have to do it twice? The first method I can easily imagine doing it for both of them at once which from a time perspective is more practical, though I recognise might be compromising quality for time efficiency.

Also, an extra question, what is the blue/purple light at the centre of our brain? I find it an extraordinary visualisation and surprisingly pleasurable to imagine this light at the centre of my brain. I find myself smiling even more when it expands out into my brain, it’s quite lovely. What is this blue/purple diamond/crystal/light?

Also, an additional question now I’m on a roll, how many times would I have to do the Pure Energy visualisations before the divine light becomes more of a permanent feature in my psyche? Before I start living naturally in this stunning beautiful reality? Does it take thousands of visualisations or years of repetitions or is there a way I can fasttrack myself and more immediately align myself with this divine light reality now?

I’m finding the meditations remarkable in effect whenever I do them, yet somehow have not made them a consistently routine part of my day. :-/

I find this wisdom extraordinary. The effects of these visualisations can be felt viscerally and tangibly immediately. I wonder why it is that this is not common knowledge and everyone is not doing these? The wisdom of these meditations seem obvious to me. Yet paradoxically I’m not doing them consistently every day and at the same time can’t understand why they’re not a thing everybody knows about in the self-care world!

Okay, thank you for hearing me and for your blessings too, which somehow I can feel even though I’ve not posted this yet....

With love and light 💖