Hi Ranchor,
IBS is stress related. Actually any phisical illness is only a manifestation of our or our
paretnts' emotions. IBS, super-bloating, pain, fullness, lack of appetite, others -
I have been there that's why I sympathize and write here. Several techniques helped
me. As far as Learnign Strategies is concerned, try Letting Go Paraliminal
- it helped me tremendously for IBS and for others. Unfortunately it let's you deal with only
one stressful situation/issue in each session - I believe it is because this is how humans
are created, not that it is incorrectly devised. And, yes, you probably do not know which
stress causes your IBS... I suggest, start with the anger that you have for your IBS.
Listen carefuly what your body/mind/energy tell you. Once you get rid of the anger, you
will "hear" where this IBS comes from. Trust your mind, your thoughts, there are no
coincidences. If it doesnt work, keep letting go of any other stress that you feel -
you might not get rid of IBS but you will get rid of something else!
Letting Go Paraliminal could give instant results. For some issues from my
childhood - which are very very deep-rooted - I had to use it several times.
I believe this paraliminal is the mother of all - in the sense that one must get rid of
stress before they can istall any positive patterns related to that stressful issue.
All the best!
PS. Stress is any unwanted, negative emotion.