HI Annabelle!

Sorry for the tardy response. I didn't get a notification that you'd posted!

I prefer to put people in front of me when I am doing distance healing or sending energetic frequencies. I also always add "for the highest good of all," because I don't want to interfere with any potential growth that is coming from the perceived challenge that I am trying to assist with.

I generally work on one person at a time, but will sometimes work with an entire group when I have a lot of people involved. Again, I set as part of my intention that each person will get the specific assistance they need and that it will be for the highest good of each and all of them.

I can't really give you a specific answer as to how long it takes before the states you experience in meditation become more regularly apparent in regular life. I will go through phases where i feel really connected and centered, and will then have period where I feel as if I've lost that connection (although we both know that's not really possible). I guess it's part of being an energetic being in a physical body. The physicality gives us so many opportunities to flex and strengthen our spiritual muscles.

I'm not sure about the blue/purple light in the center of the brain, but I know it is incredibly powerful and feels very cathartic and cleansing. I use the purple flame a lot to clear my own field, as well as that of people or places where the energy feels contracted or dense.

Lots of love to you,
Wendy