Thanks Wendy, very much appreciate the reply.

I have some of the Time Feng Shui updates and have read this verbiage before. My current home is perfectly rectangular, and my front door faces my success direction of Southwest 220 degrees (therefore is on a golden bag of fortune line and is also associated with Hexagram 46.4 which couldn’t be better) and my front door is also in the south sector of the west area which is my living room.

So does this mean the stars in my southwest area where my kitchen is, are lessened and the stars in my west area, which is the living room, are intensified? Although they are probably lessened in the Southwest by the area being a kitchen anyway.

Originally I activated the relationship/collaboration stars of the southwest where my kitchen is by placing a huge pile of large rose quartz rocks in the southwest area of my living room in the west.

However, according to the Time Feng Shui update info verbiage I should place this activation next to my front door (which I have done) that is in the south area of my living room in the west.

I hope that all makes sense.

Is this the right thing to do?