Hi Wendy,

I am very grateful, thankful and appreciative for all your help.

Holding the grid while I was standing in the center of their house the compass points to zero degrees magnetic North in a direction that lands in the top-corner sector of the grid that is front and center of the floor plan that is the Northeast grid when taking a compass reading from the front door that is front and center of the property and faces Northeast 2. So when taking a compass reading of magnetic North from the center of the house the Northeast grid should become the North grid and everything adjusted from there. This is really confusing me.

However, muscle testing and my trusty dowsing rods strongly indicate to use the nine grid format based on the reading from the front door only. So that means there will be an annual conflict star on the front door along with the 20 year cycle conflict star and a disaster star in the North where their bedroom is. So in the coming month or so they will have three conflict stars on the front door and two disaster stars on their bedroom along with the Three Killings and they don't seem to be interested in doing the yearly and monthly cures and activations, moving rooms or using a different entrance, so I am concerned for them as they have a few challenges already, but perhaps they will change their mind at some point.