Hi guys,

How timely of me to check the forum today to find this thread - my house also faces NE3 and I'm working hard on my cures. I started the feng shui course this time 2 yrs ago and practised it for probably most of that year (2016) putting cures in etc. I did the dowsing course last year when it came up but while i was really concentrating on the dowsing, I took my eye off feng shui. The year was pretty bad and stressful, my son dropped out of school, got in with the wrong people, lots of conflict etc, my husband also got a bad infection in his leg which has only just healed and spent a couple of weeks in hospital as well as having to attend for dressings 3 times per week. Having looked at the yearly stars, I saw the disaster star was in my sons bedroom - and from the dowsing, there were stress lines all over the place, his room was the most stressed in the house and there was also a negative vortex on his bed! So Thank God I was able to cure all this - we're not out of the woods yet though, our car broke down and cost us a bit, it is old however and our heating system has also packed up, again, its old so really needed replacing anyway - my son was robbed and beaten up recently, not badly but his brand new phone was stolen. He still seems a bit lost but I guess that will take some time, he now faces his success direction and has the annual 4 star in his bedroom this year so I am hopeful things will improve.
My eyes have really been opened as to the damage that the disaster star can cause. Although cured, my front door is in the north this year so I am somewhat worried. We have no option but to use the door, it also recently seems swollen and doesn't close easily so is closed with force at times.

My actual question is to do with the 3 killings - my computer desk is in the north and i usually sit with my back to the north so i can face my success direction SW - can you advise whether I should continue to sit this way or change my desk around to face north - many thanks.