Hi luckyjo,

from my experience I think that facing your success direction is far more important than having the 3 killings in the North, as long as you don't start major renovations or ground work in that area. This year's disaster star is in the North as well, As long as you have placed your cures, you should be fine working there. If your main door is in the North, too, you can't help it. In addition to the Diamond cure I found salt water very helpful to cure the annual disaster star. If you placed your Diamond cure and you still feel that things are not going your way - use a bigger cure or put metal or salt water in the area of the disaster star. You don't need to be worried.

You could try one thing for your son which I found very helpful: In the Essentials Course it is mentioned that your oven should face a good direction. I have been using a portable oven and portable hotplates because the oven installed in my kitchen faces one of my less good directions. I made sure that the knobs/switches face a good direction and I use it regularly. And the improvements were tremendous!!!!

All the best to you and your son,

Astrid

Last edited by astrid; 05/15/18 05:28 PM.