My master bedroom is exactly in the South and currently has the 2018 annual relationship star on it that seems to be having a good effect for me so far.

However, when checking the 20 year cycle flying stars for the South of my Period 8 Southwest 2 property to ensure I can get my 20 year cycle Feng Shui grounded as perfectly as possible to get the best effect possible from the monthly and yearly flying star activations and cures, according to the level 3 course manual there are no 20 year cycle flying stars in the South or otherwise the area is neutral or the stars cancel each other out somehow from what I can tell and no cures or activations are required according to the level 3 manual.

However, the level 4 course manual indicates that the there is a cure required for the South area and this cure is still water, so I have used some blue items in this area, as this is a bedroom. According to the level 4 manual the flying star combination is 6-9, is negative and the divination in the level 4 manual for this combination of stars is “Fire at Heaven’s Gate”. I find this rather horrifying as my bedroom is in the South and the South is represented by the element fire, so this could enhance the Fire at Heaven’s Gate a lot and most likely part of the reason for the still water cure. In a Period 8 Southwest 1 property, Fire at Heaven’s Gate is in the North and the cure is still water even though the North is represented by water. I wonder if Fire at Heaven’s Gate is stronger in the South than in the North.

It concerns me that the chart in the level 3 manual for my Period 8, Southwest 2 property indicates there are no stars and no cures required and the level 4 manual indicates the stars in this area are negative, a cure is required and the divination is Fire at Heaven’s Gate, a big concern being in the South of my property where my Master Bedroom is. It's just as well that I have the level 4 course, otherwise I wouldn't have a clue that my bedroom has Fire at Heaven’s gate on it.

I will be grateful if someone could provide me with any suggestions on what more I can do about the Fire at Heaven’s Gate on my master bedroom and advise exactly what Fire at Heaven's gate means and the consequences of having this in an area where a person may spend a substantial amount of time, especially if it is a bedroom.