Hi Wendy and Astrid,

Thank you for the information. I am very grateful for you help.

I had heard or read somewhere that lots of fire colors or burning candles in the Northwest representing Heaven can have very negative consequences and is like putting Fire at Heaven's Gate and that is why I was concerned about having Fire at Heaven's Gate on my master bedroom. My trusty dowsing rods strongly indicated to cure the area with a touch of the color blue. It looks good and feels right.

The west area of my house also does not seem to have energy strong enough to be labeled a "star," the star combination is 4 7 and according to the divination this combination is negative and can cause romantic issues. Should I ignore the divination's for an area where there is not enough energy for there to be a star or stars? Even though the area definitely swirls with energy that surely affects the workings of your life?!

Also the North area of my house has an abundance star, but the divination for the 7 1 combination in the North area of my house is negative and this combination can cause relationship issues and illness according to the divination. If I combine the abundance star with the divination I would get an abundance of relationship and illness issues.

The divination's appear to be negative sometimes for an area with no stars, or even with positive stars! I am confused again! How does this work?
I will be grateful for clarity on this as I am also trying to understand and note the impact the Feng Shui of my house is having on my life.