Hi Wendy,

thank you for your answer. It's not exactly what I am referring to. I haven't been clear enough in my last post. I am sorry and I will try to explain it in a better way.

Electro smog is a technical term for electromagnetic pollution. Electromagnetic pollution (or stress) is emitted by all electric devices, electrical towers, Wifi, cell phones etc.

I have found out that this energetic pollution is often confused with aquifers because the frequency of electromagnetic pollution is very close to aquifers.

I wanted to know if other dowsers had the same experiences.

And I would like to know what cures to use against electromagnetic pollution. Chunyi Lin said in his course Deep Healing for Health Conditions - Immune System Disorders # 4 that the energy of electric devices is very weakening. Therefore, I would like to know what to do about it. It's not only about turning your cell phone off or keep it as far away from your body as possible. How can I neutralise the effect of my neighbor's Wifi? How can I neutralise the electromagnetic pollution of the electrical tower 200 meters away which still has impact on my house? Which solutions has Diamond Dowsing?

Thank you in advance for clarifying this issue!

Astrid