The book has 1360 pages highly detailed with lots of chapters.The book is for a competitive exam. I don't want 100% comprehension....70% is what i'm hoping to achieve. I have almost a year to prepare before the exam.

My purpose is "Learn this book "BOOK NAME" in detail according to the "SYLLABUS" so that i can recall all the important information,facts and dates to answer any questions on the future and in upcoming exams".

The reason why i'm rapid reading is i'm afraid of losing any important information. Rapid reading gives me comfort that i'm reading through everything.

Also i have a question about using glasses during photoreading step. I have myopia (small power) and when i use glasses,the blip page is not very easy to maintain and the text is always very blurry. When i don't use glasses the blip page is very easy to achieve and maintain, the text seems less blurry (sort of clear),I could even read words inside the blip, also less discomfort for eyes.I feel like my eyes are very relaxed without glasses during this step.
Should i use glasses or not?

Thanks a lot for helping me earlier.