Hi again, 4Space, and thanks for the clarifying input, Astrid.

I think one of the things I neglected to mention in my earlier post, and which has added to your confusion 4Space, is that space and time feng shui are discreet and need to be considered separately and with different parameters.

In space feng shui, every area is beneficial to everyone who is in the space. For missing areas you try to bring them into the whole by creating outside spaces or delineations when you can. It has nothing to do with how much time anyone spends there. Missing the Northeast can create a lack of knowledge and spirituality. If it’s one of your good directions that is made more intense.

Time feng shui just is what it is. There are no rules in Diamond Feng Shui for how much or how little the stars affect the energy based on the size of the area, missing or not. They do affect a person more based on the amount of time spent in them. If your front door has a conflict star, it needs to be cured. This will help ameliorate its impact. It will affect everyone in the house equally and is not diminished in intensity because some of the NE area is missing.

All the best,
Wendy