Hi.

What happened when you went to activate the book??????

Your post says you photoread the book but says nothing about how you activated the book. Did you think I will photoread the book and then I will be able to solve all the problems in the book.

It does not work that way you can't just photoread a book and then expect to be able to solve a bunch of problems in a book. Remember Paul Scheele the creator of Photoreading said after photoreading he had little if any conscious awareness of what he just photoread. That is the whole point of activation to bring to conscious awareness the book that you photoread so you can know how to work on solve the problems in the book. It doesn't happen by just photoreading it happens by questioning by understanding how certain processes are done and that comes to your conscious awareness by purpose previewing mind-probing questions superreading and dipping skittering and mindmapping. Read the chapter on activation in the Photoreading book. In fact read the activation chapter 10 times.

This is not throw it in the microwave and ZAP!!!!!!! instantly I can solve problems in the book without any conscious effort at all you have to use your conscious mind to successfully solve the problems in the book. Question for you are you trying to learn how to photoread and activate a college textbook when you have not even learn how to photoread and activate a simple non-school book. Let me know if you have successfully photoread and successfully activated a simple non-school book because if you haven't done that yet you should not be trying to photoread and activate a complex college textbook.

Let me introduce you to some friends of mine become well acquainted with them they are WHAT WHO WHEN WHY WHERE HOW.

Photoread4me