Hi Everyone

I also need some clarity please re my front door, which is period 8, SW 2/3 (8/2 combination), relationships/collaboration.

It says on the chart to activate with mountain qi, so I have placed an image of a mountain above the door.
Do I need to place the yearly SW activation at the front door as well?

I also have an attached garage, which falls in the S area. Although my front door is SW I am
not sure if my hallway/entrance falls in the S or SW. Do I therefore use activations/cures for the SW or S, or both areas of the hallway/entrance (e.g. S activations on the S side of the wall and SW activations at the front door)?

In addition to this, do I need to place the illness hexagram (or small windchime etc) at the front door to 'cure' the 2 star or is this not relevant?

Im trying to tap into the 8 thats on my front door for financial luck / improve relationships.

There's been an increase in arguments in the household and increased conflict at work. On revisting DFS I realised Wed night that I had the conflict hexagram above my front door (I don't know what I was thinking at the time cry), which I must have put there either by mistake or I may have forgotten to remove it from a previous year - now removed, which maybe the cause??

I also realised last night that our rubbish bins are in the S area at the corner of our garage (my success direction and partner's growth direction), so I will be moving them out of the garden TODAY.

I am now second guessing everything and want to make sure that I have the right cures/activations in the right places.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Have a pleasant day.

J