Hi Chris,

How are you measuring your success with the system? What's your ultimate purpose for reading the or any book? That question is brilliant.

The 5 day test works great. The key being, each time you come to activate it. Ask new and more questions of the material. Activate the material in different ways, don't just stick with super reading and dipping.

I remember I thought I knew about post viewing for example, yet, I kept asking questions about it. My understanding and APPLICATION of it was much better the 5 time I went through the material.

Search the forum for what others have written about applying the system for 3-5 months. PhotoReading each day 5-10 books. This has been a game changer. You have to activate at least 1 book a week.

Read topics that interest you, but you don't need a hard and fast test.

If you're expecting answers to just pop into your head when needed, that happens only have you have spent time with the whole process on multiple books.

I went to a quiz recently and PhotoRead all the books I could on quizzing, I was expecting an answer to just come to me. This I realize was the wrong approach. If the quiz master had asked a question specifically from one of the books, I'm sure I would have got the answer. Yet a better approach would have been to read general knowledge books and topic books.

Quizzes are all made up of topic areas. Next time I'm going to PhotoReading around topic areas, not Q and A books.

I now read topic areas that I want to learn about and apply the information to my own life. That's when "answers" or ideas pop into my head.

A recent purpose was to read this book so that I can learn the thoughts, strategies and beliefs of X so that I can apply them to my own life. The some time later, I was about to do something and That's not what X would do. Popped into my head. This stopped me in my tracks.

At work I PhotoRead lots of software books/manuals (physical and pdf) (Prepare, PhotoRead, sometimes preview and postview) books that I want in my unconscious mind.

Using the software at work is all part of my activation process. The books all have exercises in them, I use them. I've not had an aha moment because of the PhotoReading step specifically. However it will happen.I'm not fussing when because I'm working with the software and getting to know it anyway.

D