Hi Chris,

I want to share a story with you that I think will help you and encourage you. The story is true and actually happened

Doctor Ben Carson who is a renowned and famous brain surgeon who has done brain surgeries on babies was having a conversation with a young lady who was going to college and he asked the young lady how things were going. The young lady shared that her grades were suffering and she was suffering as well because she was having these constant headaches and she could not concentrate or focus on school because of the constant headaches. So Doctor Ben Carson performed brain surgery on her and he removed half of her brain. Today this young lady is excelling and I believe she was well on the path to graduating from college. Imagine that Chris this young woman has half of her brain removed and remarkably and astonishing how her brain recovered and adapted. Chris I know you have a issue with autism but the point of the story is that if this young lady goes from failing in school because of constant headaches and has brain surgery and then succeeds and excells in school you can also succeed even with the challenges you face. Photoread4me.

Last edited by photoread4me; 03/22/19 11:19 PM.