Hi everyone

Yes we do have charges each and everyday. My challenge it's because of my high functioning autism. Sometime stops me. I'm moving ahead I have to push myself even in education I motivate myself to push forward. I have enrolled myself in meditation for beginners I got Kindle books as well as getting the CDs it should be here shortly also I just ordered double your reading speed by Paul Sheele it should be here next week
The problem I'm having right now is not relaxing enough I cannot relax my mind enough in order to sustain a positive Focus on what I am anticipating and doing.
I am starting to take steps in order to do the photo reading program.
With the beginners meditation to help me get clear and quiet on my mind so I can Focus.
From time to time I do get flashbacks when I close my eyes and seen the photo reading book and the images of Einstein.
Another problem that I have is purpose I don't understand purpose?
Having trouble with understanding words in their meaning.

These are to help me with the photoreading course

I have also order Mindfulness: Mindfulness for Beginners – How to Live in the Moment, Stress and Worry Free in a Constant State of Peace and Happiness (Mindfulness, Meditation) Kindle Edition
And

Guided Meditation for Beginners
Guided Meditation (Artist) Format: Audio CD

And
A Meditation to He with Concentration, Focus and Learning, for ADD, ADHD and LD- Guided Imagery and Affirmations to Successfully Sustain Focus on a Task or Intended Goal
Belleruth Naparstek (Performer) Format: Audio CD

And
Meditation: Meditation for Beginners - How to Relieve Stress, Anxiety and Depression and Return to a State of Inner Peace and Happiness (How to Meditate, ... for Beginners, Mindfulness Book 1) Kindle Edition

Sincerely yours
Christopher Cortise

Last edited by chris cortise; 03/26/19 04:40 PM.