Hi Chris,

Chris you keep focusing on your issue with autism. Chris there are many people who have a issue with autism that have become very successful. These successful people who overcame autism did not let autism dictate their destiny in life they found a way to be very successful and they overcame their challenges became successful and you Chris can do the same thing.

Frankly Chris you act like you are asking for permission to fail. Chris you can become a very successful photoreader but it is a choice and a decision that you must make.

There are people who have won the Nobel prize who have autism, there are famous actors and famous singers who overcame autism.

So Chris stop using autism as an excuse to fail at photoreading. You probably have had successes that you did not acknowledge. Stop focusing on what you decide you can't do instead make a conscious decision to focus on what you can do.

Purpose. Chris imagine you are going to buy a brand new car. The car has almost everything body, transmission, suspension air conditioning, seats,steering wheel, windows,doors, heater radio cd player mp3, headlights, taillights, brakes there is only one huge problem. The car has NO ENGINE. Chris how do you expect to drive a car with NO ENGINE!!!!! Trying to use the photoreading system with no purpose is like trying to drive a car with no engine. It will not work.

Purpose comes down to what are you going to do with the information from the book. So you can do what???? What are you going to do with the information from the book so you can do what??? When you know what you are going to do with the information from the book you have established your purpose.

Being in the relaxed accelerated learning state is as simple as taking a deep breath hold it and then releasing it. I believe you can go overboard with meditation. While meditation has its benefits something as simple as taking in a few deep breaths can get you to the relaxed state optimal for learning without having to become a guru or expert on meditation.

Photoread4me

Last edited by photoread4me; 04/01/19 02:20 AM.