Hi Delta!

I use both and don't find any conflict at all. In fact, paraliminals help me move beyond the I, ego, identity, whatever you want to call it to universal mind. With paraliminals I am able to connect with my other than conscious mind, which in turn is connected to the bigger matrix. The bird's eye view that results gives me a discernment and clarity that is akin to the feeling I experience when I feel fully released around whatever conundrum I am dealing with.

My personal preference is to meditate in the morning and use the Sedona Method throughout my day (I really like Welcoming for doing that on an "as needed" basis) and in the evening I will sometimes use releasing on any residual contractions.

I use paraliminals regularly, but the timing and frequency will depend on what is manifesting in my life (or what is not manifesting that I would like more of). So basically, I stay tuned in and use the Paraliminal Library as a readily available resource for shifting perspectives, opening to new options or exploring roadblocks.

I find having so many options incredibly helpful, but I can't really recommend a specific protocol for combining them.

The more you use them, though, the more attuned you become to what will be most effective or supportive in a particular situation. Experiment and see what holds true for you.

Hope this helps!

Wendy Greer