Hello Wendy, could you please clarify.

In the above post you said: "In Session A you are working with a specific anxiety that is generally precipitated by a specific circumstance. In Session B you are working with more amorphous anxieties, which may be more pervasive and don't seem to have a clear or precise cause."

However...

In the manual on pg 12 it specifically says "Session B begins by asking you to identify for yourself the object or situation you fear... Whatever stimulus produces the immediate knee-jerk feeling is referred to as 'that signal' throughout the listening session... Once you identify 'that signal' you have a starting point for more choices that this listening session reveals."

Also...

On page 13, it says: "When using Anxiety-Free-B, you will determine the level of anxiety that would be acceptable during the impending situation of concern." Further down the page it says, "Listen to Anxiety-Free-B before an important performance or starting on a project."

This language seems to contradict what you said.

If I'm wrong, please explain.

I've been trying to figure out what the difference is between session A and B, and when to use each. But the language in the manual is so vague and sloppy, I am very confused. If session B is for more generalized anxiety, then why am I required to identify "that signal" causing the anxiety? I thought session B was for when I do NOT know the cause of the anxiety.

In other words...

Is there really a difference between Session A and B, and if so, what?

Please give specific examples of when and why you would use each.

Thank you.