Hi Charles,

I think I was the one who was spending 3 minutes on 5 different afformations, I increased the number of afformations I was doing which was good in the summer as I had plenty of free time, the effects I noticed were that I felt good after the session, I didn't notice any long term changes.It probably wouldn't take Einstein to figure out that this probably had something to with the amount of Afformations I was doing and Rome wasn't built in a day etc

In the past while I've been concentrating on one afformation, I've got into the habit of saying the afformation anytime I think about it (it took about a week..I think I mentioned this in the post mentioned above of getting into a habit) and I'm DEFINITELY noticing positive changes.

As far as the paraliminals are concerned I still use them, but the only one I have used with Afformations is Personal Genius and as it was a big project I did notice some small positive changes.

But the bottom line to all this is that what works for me may not work for everyone else and vice versa.

Hope this helps
Joey