Hi Pete,
I purchased the dowsing course because I was having 'negative' experiences with the unseen in a home I purchased. It started off with my daughter hearing window tapping, growls, and having nightmares. So I saged the home and that's when the attention turned on me. I had seen walking spirits in other homes, but this was different and felt more like an attack. Nothing like this had happened to me before. I also felt like I was only having these experiences because I was matching the low vibration, so I went on a mission to raise my vibration, and here I am... a new dowser (and learning feng shui)! I can give you my experiences with walking spirits and negative vortexes, but I can tell you that curing my home and land has been a work in progress because sometimes it's not just the walking spirits you are contending with. And since I see that this post was from a few years ago, please let me know what you have learned since then. Dealing with walking spirits is the reason I bought this course and the reason why I jumped on this forum. I wanted to see how people were dealing with negative vortexes and spiritual highways, so to speak. And, after dowsing, my property does read very positive overall, but I am still dealing with walking spirits, or what I think are walking spirits.

From what my dowsing rods are telling me, there was a battle on my property back in the 1700s. As a result, 9 Native Americans and 2 European settlers are buried on my property. From this battle, there were 5 negative vortexes created on the land and 2 negative vortexes where the home sits. Two of the sightings of shadow people were actually on negative vortexes I cured. I did cure all 7 vortexes. I also did the release meditation where I saw a black mist coming from the Native American graves and other walking spirits going into the light. This all seemed encouraging, especially since my home was reading very positive. And still does to this day.

Because my daughter couldn't confirm that the nightmares were gone 100%, I started checking the home's energy level a couple of times a week, and I was also checking to see if there were any walking spirits on the property, as well. But oddly walking spirits seemed to be flocking to my property on a daily basis. A month later I heard something talking to me in my sleep and I started to feel generally negative about situations again so I checked and saw that 3 of the vortexes in the yard had turned negative again. It seemed that the negative vortexes had all turned 90 degrees. So I shifted the lines and all vortexes read positive. Not even a week later I checked and they were all negative again. So I asked my rods and they said to add 2 more cures to have a total of 6 sticks in each vortex, forming like a star. This time they all read at least plus 10. I do not have a energy ring for these vortexes, but I am considering getting one for any vortex that continues to shift. (and now I see why Marie recommends them)

Something else that happened that was very odd. About 2 weeks ago (a week before I discovered that my vortexes were negative again) my rods started to act up right when I picked them up. I followed their lead and they were leading me to a chair in my front room. I asked some questions and the rods said that a past family member was sitting in the chair and was here to help me with my new venture. But... I started to get a large number of walking spirits when I checked the rods, and the answers to my questions started to become inconsistent. (And then this is when the whispering and negativity happened). So I asked, is something here pretending to be 'this passed on family member', and the rods said yes. For some strange reason, I asked if it was a shape shifter, and the rods said yes. I did the release meditation but it seems the shape shifter didn't leave.

I'm not sure if there are different levels of walking spirits or entities, but if walking spirits keep coming back, it might be something deeper or different. And please advise if you have any advice on how to help me with my situation. My rods are saying this shape shifter is gone, but then it says it is still here. If it is even a shape shifter. So I am going to give it a couple of days before I check into it again. And yes, I am doing the tubes of light, but not 2x a day as recommended, but maybe I should.

Heather