Hello!

I was hoping to receive some feedback on my Sonic Access goals. I'm not sure if they are specific enough for optimal benefit.

Success: I have a successful career that fuels and excites my passions while providing a financial abundance that exceeds my financial needs. ((note - I am at a crossroads in my career and not quite sure what to do next - I work in the Banking industry and do not feel any real passion for the work that I do and I'd like to find my passions))

Health: I am experiencing peak health and wholeness with a sharp mind. ((I'd like to improve my memory and recall - I feel like I have the inability to "tell a story" during a conversation - if that makes any sense ))

Relationships: I have a strong supportive relationship with my wife and children anchored with respect and fun. (I'd like to connect with my children better)

Spiritual Growth: I have plenty of time to deeply meditate daily to strengthen my connection to Source. (I have trouble being motivated to meditate daily / or feel like I am "in the flow" when I do meditate.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you!