Happy Holidays!

Currently reviewing the material from level 3 and want to make sure I am doing the nine directions correctly with the floor plan from the center of the home.

I split the 9 directions from my floor plan. When I did the reading from the center of the home, I had two different compass directions for the living room, half the room is in SW and the other half is in S, breakfast eating area also shows 2 directions including SW, on the second floor some bedrooms including master are also showing 2 directions within the room.

My question is, am I just to follow the nine direction chart and go in order starting with a front door direction square, for example my front door is NE then go to the next square N, NW, etc matching the squares according to the nine direction chart even if 2 directions are showing up for one room?

My follow up question is, If I should be doing it that way, because of the compass direction showing many stars in SW for living room under Period 8 NE1, wouldn't these stars also be in my breakfast area that had a reading for SW in almost half the room?

Appreciate some feedback so I start correctly. Thank you in advance!