Thank you for that Wendy! I will be placing cures based on the compass direction manually made from the center of the home since I am still not following how to use the 9 direction chart. I have the blueprint for my house which should be simple since the measurements come out to be a square. Using this method on paper I end up with squares with two directions in them not just one. (Matched with compass readings made from the center of the home). I need a different slice than a square to show the compass direction, What am I missing from the nine direction chart?

Also I realize there is a lot of stars happening in SW but that's what was mentioned under 20 yr Period 8 NE1. SW has 2 I need to activate and 2 I need to cure, which does seem to align with a bedroom upstairs which has some SW. Since they built it and actually again this week there's continuing trouble with the SW area of the room. We weren't expecting to experience anything from the home until it was finished and we started living there but i guess it doesn't matter when a room physically exists. I haven't seen anything in the training, anything you recommend we can do even though we don't live there yet? Anything is much appreciated.

Thank you again!