Hello! I have a few questions would appreciate your feedback.

1)I have a front porch, to symbolize the Dragon outside the home, this could be inside of the porch or in the landscaping of the front of the house?

2) Our builder left us with a Crepe Myrtle tree which has bare branches and it was placed on the front left side of the home (when facing from door to street) It has a few feet distance to our front porch, when looking at it, Its between 2 of our front windows on that side. Is it ok to have a tree that looks bare/dormant during winter months specially in the front of the home? Is it ok to have a tree between windows? Knowing this is dormant during winter, would it be ok to use this as my Dragon symbol?

3) When facing the house from the street, the whole right side of my home has a steep down slope. Looking at the floor plan this wold be on the other side of the N-NW-W part of the home. I read NW was associated to finances. Since it's not the front or backyard, does this still affect the home? What would be a recommendation in this situation?

Thank you in advance!