Hello,

I love my house. I am in the West group; my home is perfect for an East group person. I don't want to move. It's good for proximity to work, schools, etc. I also want to see if I can make this work, especially as I have put a lot into this property including an outdoor meditation space.

My front door is in my total loss direction (East). My office works, as it is facing in a good direction.

My primary bedroom is not in the power position in the house.
Primary bedroom is in the S/SE area of the house.

My key directions in my current bedroom have the following issues:
NW - entrance to bedroom
NE - Closet
SW -edge of closet and window
W - closet

My bed currently against the South wall facing North. The only other location for the bed to back up against a wall (and not a window) would be if it was against the North wall (facing South).

My other option would be to move to the smaller secondary bedroom (located in the S/SW area of the house) This is a much smaller bedroom with only one closet; however, the bed would be against the West wall. The East wall has the closet. The North wall is on the other side of the shower/tub in the bathroom. The South wall does have a small window in line with the flow of chi from the bedroom door entrance (in the North, NE part the room).

QUESTIONS;
1) Should I switch bedrooms and use my secondary as my primary and make my current primary bedroom with two large closets into meditation/ritual room with shelving for my large library of books?

2) Are there other cures that I can use if I do not want to change the bedroom arrangements?

Thanks!

Clio

Last edited by ClioAjana; 04/07/22 08:24 AM.