1% of ones body weight can be pretty fast. Then again, I'm 279.

I'd advise listening to side B, perhaps on a daily basis for a week. Everyone has slip-ups from time to time. We know what foods create health and energy and which ones don't, but we also know which foods we enjoy.

The trick is to enjoy the foods that create health and energy.

It really sucks to be fat. My advice is that if the Ideal Weight CD isn't working to heal the emotions, to pick up Belief. This is perhaps the most powerful Paraliminal out there.

I recommend it because there is a common belief that fat people are like that because obesity is God's Punishment for sloth and gluttony. The counter belief is that while we may know on an instinctive level what foods create life for us, we were raised by perhaps well meaning parents to have bad eating choices and habits from a VERY young age. We became addicted to sugar before we could understand concepts like addiction, let alone metabolism or obesity. There is a lifetime of programming to undo.

What helps me is remembering the affirmation that is part of almost every Paraliminal program. "In charge of your life, in charge of the mental patterns that order your life." I consume food, food doesn't consume me.

[This message has been edited by Kaiden (edited January 05, 2006).]