I got the Resiliency course a week ago. At first I was a bit disappointed because Paul Scheele was not speaking all the time. Voices are so important to me...

Then I listened to the first paraliminal in the course, and the voice of Al Siebert hit me like a ton of bricks (or ton of feathers...)!! What a voice! Wow, it made me feel sooooo gooood!! Something that I've never experienced to this extent. !! He sounds like he's been there and done that. He speaks directly to my most inner self. Hmmmm... yes.

I don't know exactly what's going on, but I know that I just love listening to Al Sieberts voice. It's a pity I can't do it all the time... Or maybe I can install it in my head and have it on the background?

About the course, the idea of having opposing qualitites as a part of my self feels very appealing to me. I can be both lovely and hateful the same time. I can be lazy and hard-working, dull and interesting, motivated and procrastinating, getting there and staying at the same place... It seems I'm doing the here the homework of the course :-)

[He].2s2.2p4

[This message has been edited by Oxygen (edited January 23, 2006).]