HI Unis
Nice to hear from you!

I was a few CDs into the Genius Code when my three sale sets came, so I put that on hold. Burned through resiliency in a little over a week, over Christmas.

Early in the course, I decided to rearange the furniture in my home office, and for some reason put my old guitar in there too. (Havent played it in the last 12 years or so!) I was thinking about how much I used to love it, played every day since mid teens, and slowly stopped when I got married and had kids etc.

Picked it up a few times, realised how much I have forgotten and how weak my fingers had become, and then got to a part in the course where he tells us the importance of doing the things we love, continuously, regularly. I resolved to get back into music once again.

I credit the resiliency course for this, for rediscovering music as my "soul food"

Lots of other benefits have come from it, too. FOr example, I am far less bothered by my hyper-critical boss.

SO, while they werent my favorite paraliminals, the course has had great, great value.