Hi all, and thanks for responses! It's nice to know so many people are doing the course.

Jeanne, my course is on cds. I guess they still do have cds. I ordered mine in december.

Vita-man, a good suggestion! Do you happen to have more such good ideas?

Unis, now you are making me envy you. hearing that voice even slower and lower.... Mmmmmm. I would love it even more! I don't know how to make my cd player play slower I guess I'll have to do with my imagination!

I'm going easy on myself going through the course the first time. There are some excercises I can't yet make myself to do. Still, lots of things are happening. Today I listened to the good child cd. Immediately I found an image of my parents in front of me to right. Thay were there anxious and tight, trying their best to make me behave. Oh s*it. I still don't know how to get rid of them, beause I once sent them away, and they came back. I seem to have a habit of asking from them can i do this, what is the right way, etc., and I myself bring them back. I guess I'll have to build a new strategy for asking advice in my mind. This current strategy only makes me stuck. Also I noticed a feeling of anxiety connected to what people want from me in my work. The feeling was distinctively originating from my father, I was imitating his response to other people wanting something from him. (other people? who exactly?) (something? what specifically?)

I seem to have a lot to do. ...

[He].2s2.2p4

[This message has been edited by Oxygen (edited January 24, 2006).]