I just received my Abundance for Life program in the mail yesterday - and I am already really blown away by this fantastic product. Paul and the crew at LSC have really outdone themselves on this one and it was a real treat to watch the DVD and to see many of the people whom I had met recently at the Photoreading Retreat who attended the original Abundance for Life retreat. It looks like it was a really powerful experience.

The price tag on this one might be a bit higher than some of the other products, but there must be well over twice as much material to work with 24 CDs and a DVD included. I have already listened to the first two CDs and I know that this is going to be very powerful and profitable experience for me.

Sorry to have gone on like an advertisement here ( really they didn't pay me anything to say this - ) I am just very excited about the program.

Until they put up a forum just for the Abundance for Life, this thread could be the focus point for sharing about this product for those who are working with the program.