NickR:
larry crane's abundance course already has everything you need to know; Paul's new paraliminal course is based on the sedona method and release techniques; if you want more do Larry's advanced courses, starting from the programs course and then moving from goals-resistance to what do u want to do when u grow up.
Larry says to do first the last 2 courses but i had more gains by doing the programs course first.
Also my first course was the sedona method: i had lots of gains and i recommend it to anyone as a first course then i suggest to do the abundance course as it is more advanced and powerfull.
However the sedona method is better laid out, it has consequtive sections and it is like a ladder.
Larry's abundance course is a little bit messed up and it has no sections inside but many people had so many gains from it that i wonder what would have happened if i had done it first !
Oh well.
Pauls' course ( i received the adverts) is based on the release technique... so Nick u better stick with Larry as if you do your homeworks you r going to have everything there's to have out here !