It is about mindfullnesss, being in the present moment. Basically being non-judgemental and feeling the energy of whatever is your experience.

It is also about repeatedly making distinctions about the self, the I.

It's about how the mind works to create your present experience and how this experience is a result of multiple trances.

It is about breaking those trances.

It is about having abundance through being rather than doing.

There is releasing, although as of yet there hasn't been an emphasis verbally on releasing, rather just feeling, accepting, experiencing.

The course reminds me of the experience I had when I was healed by energy workers in Winter Park, Colorado during the NLP Comprehensive Practitioner training. I had altitude sickness really bad, and my symptoms were getting progressively worse and worse.

Two energy workers heard me talking about my condition and asked if they could help. I didn't believe in it, but I said sure, I was willing to try. Well, they spent a lot of time pumping energy into me. All of a sudden this memory popped up from first grade. I told them about it, and it was really weird. It was like I was back in time, reliving it, and yet at the same time there with them. It was as if two photographs from the two realities were superimposed.

I told them about it, and cried. They said some very supportive words. I entered a really strange heightened state. Kinda like you feel after a car crash but with none of the stress or worry. Hyperalert but very calm. I then had the experience of every symptom being pushed through the roof with intensity, but with no pain. That is, I felt pressure, cold, etc. but with no judgements about it. It was a little painful, but had no suffering. I then had to, em, go to the restroom and felt everything just drop right out of me ... literally.

It was as if everything negative had left my body. After that, I was cleansed of it and my symptoms all went away. Just like that. It was amazing.

I haven't experienced anything quite like it since. Maybe in little doses, but nothing major.

It led me to believe that disease is a condition where on some level we resist what is. This clogs things up. Thing is, the resistance is so deep, so strong, and so automatic we often are not or maybe even cannot (without assitance or great effort) be aware of it and thus cannot effect it.

I think this course is a definite movement in the direction of accepting what is and letting the energy flow.