Hey - I just noticed this thread has taken off since I first posted it! Great stuff here.

babayada - I think you have give a really good description of what the course is about in your post. That should be very helpful to people who are interested in getting the course.

WebCrawler - quote - "if someone wanted to create an abundance of wealth in the form of a new house, BMW, business opportunities, etc., then this course will help you realize these outcomes." "SHOW ME THE MONEY"

I will have to withhold on fully responding to the question of prosperity, because part of being open to the abundance of life is learning to be fully connected and alive in this moment and I am working with this. The "show me the money" attitude, while it is understandable, scatters the mind into the past and the future and "the money" will never be found.

Amazing things, financially and otherwise, are happening in my life right now and when they become fully concrete - meaning a part of the past - I will report on them.

Brandon - Table of Contents / List of authors / influences on this course.

Interviews with influencing authors:

Mark McKergow & Paul Jackson on Solutions Focus - This is a surprisingly simple approach that is also amazingly powerful. I love the simplicity and power of scaling in objectifying a situation or perception.

Mark Orth on Congruent Communications - All I can say is WOW! We all need to look more deeply into what Mark is talking about.

Bobbie Stevens on the Seven-Step Creative Process

Arnold Patent on The Journey

TOC - Main Course (there are actually three other sets of discs besides the main course, plus a DVD - so much GREAT stuff!):

Disc 1: Go to the Source of Abundance and Power (70 min)
Disc 2: Awaken from Trances (50 min)
Disc 3: Know Your Truth (29 min) Paraliminal Learning Session.
Disc 4: Seven-Step Creative Process (67 min)
Disc 5: Labyrinth Experience (55 min) Paraliminal Learning Session.
Disc 6: Congruent Communications (65 min)
Disc 7: Solutions Focus (43 min)
Disc 8: Unlimited Abundance (29 min) Paraliminal Learning Session.

I might fill in some of the TOC details for each disc later by editing this post later, but like I said, there is a ton of other discs that go with the program besides these "main course" discs. There are three other sets of discs:

1. Prelude - Intro to the concepts of the course.
2. Accelerator - meditations to increase the power of what you are learning.
3. Interviews - which I listed above.