I have been doing the Super Charger for a week. I have not felt anything. Than I spoke with a coach. She said it is probably working but I dont realize it is working. I dont feel as if though anything really happened in my life.

I mean this week at my Telemarketing job each day I got two of each kind of sales. Monday i got to 2 high speed sales, Tuesday I got one standard upgrad and one dital upgrade. Wednesday I got two digital upgrades with a premium channel. Thursday I got two digital upgrades with a premium channel. But than I got one kick back from my digital upgrade because there was not enough time. But today I got 3 sales. Two of them was digital with a premium channel and one was digital upgrade which replaced the kick back. I dont have weeks like this. I consider this a good week.

This is only a small sample of prosperity or a miniscule one.

With all this I would most likely make commission.

I wonder how I should proceed with the course? I m planning on taking the accelerator. The Main course I am not sure if I should do. i mean I would listen to it for information. I listed to tape 1 on the car.

I like the paraliminals because you can be passive. It would be great if there was a paraliminal that helped you unconsciously master photoreading.

Parag