Ok. I read your reply again, and I think I get what you are saying. Forgive me for being dense.

Are you saying that you would like, through unconscious learning of the Abundance course, to be able to manifest results similar to those of the chess guy from photoreading chess books?

If so, keep in mind that this person may have been "primed" for certain results. His neural circuitry was already wired, so to speak, in ways that allowed him to process the information effectively. That is, a neurosurgeon will get more out of photoreading articles out of neurology journals than I would. This is because she already has a vast, rich, and detailed web of information in her noggin regarding neurology. I don't. So I think my brain would just go, "Unhh?"

Everybody is different. Your progress, consciously and unconsciously, will be different. And it may sound like a line, but I believe that comparing your progress with those of others will do more to impede your progress than aid it.

You know the metaphor about planting the seed, right? If you keep digging it up, day after day, to see its progress you get a plant that won't grow. But if you just leave it, give it sun, and water it appropriately, you'll have yourself a nice little plant... in time.

So, if you are going the unconscious route, go the unconscious route. Get out of your own way. Stop comparing yourself to others. When you do do the conscious thing, try a self-to-self over time comparison if you're going to compare.

BTW, most of the course is not about comparing. It's about just accepting and focusing on what is working.